How to connect net2phone + Nimble
Zapier lets you send info between net2phone and Nimble automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Call MissedTriggers when a call is missed. (Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call RingingTriggers when the subscribed user extension is ringing. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call BusyTriggers when there is a busy line. (Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call CompletedTriggers when a call is completed. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Call AnsweredTriggers when a call was answered. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Trigger
- Create Huddle MeetingCreates a huddle meeting. (Gen P, Gen V, Gen X, Gen U)Action
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
Create a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate net2phone and Nimble.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.