How to connect Msaaq + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Msaaq and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a member completed a course.Trigger
- New EnrollmentTriggers when a member enrols a course.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member (student or admin) is created.Trigger
- Enroll MemberEnroll a member in a course. (If the person does not have an account, one will be created and they will then be enrolled.)Action
- Find CourseFind a course at your academy by the given title.Action
- Only continue if...Set up rules to specify when this Zap can continue running.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Msaaq and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.