How to connect Mem + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Mem and Notion automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create MemCreates a new memAction
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Create PageCreates a Page inside a parent pageAction
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- Find Page (By Title)Searches for a page by title.Action
- Find or Create Database ItemSearches for a Database Item matching the provided query, or creates one if it does not exist.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Mem and Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.