How to connect Mailjet + Unbounce
Zapier lets you send info between Mailjet and Unbounce automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Email EventTriggers when an event occurs with a Mailjet contact (supported events: email sent, opened, clicked, bounced, spam, blocked).Trigger
- New Parse API Inbound EmailTriggers when a new email is sent to yourTrigger
- New SubscribeTriggers when a contact subscribes in a Mailjet contact list.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a user unsubscribes from a certain contacts list.Trigger
- Send HTML EmailSend an email through your Mailjet account with HTML content.Action
- Send Plain Text EmailSend an email through your Mailjet account with plain text content.Action
- Send an Email Campaign to a ListSend an email campaign through your Mailjet account to a full contact list.Action
- Send Email Using a Mailjet TemplateSend an email through your Mailjet account using saved Mailjet email template. It can be customized with Contact Properties and Variables.Action
Send an SMS to a number.
Adds a new Contact to your MailJet account and subscribes it to a specific Contact List.
Unsubscribes a Contact from a specific Contact List in your MailJet account.
Update in real time the Contact Properties of a Contact in your Mailjet account. Useful with
Triggers when a new Form Submission is received on a Landing Page, Overlay or Sticky Bar
- Step 1: Authenticate Mailjet and Unbounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.