How to connect MailerLite + DeBounce
Zapier lets you send info between MailerLite and DeBounce automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Campaign SentTriggers when a campaign has been sent out.Trigger
- Spam ComplaintTriggers when a subscriber issues a spam complaint about an email.Trigger
- Subscriber Added to GroupTriggers when a subscriber is added to a group.Trigger
- Subscriber Completed AutomationTriggers when a subscriber completed a selected workflow.Trigger
- Subscriber BouncedTriggers when an email to a subscriber bounces.Trigger
- Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a subscriber was created on your mailing list.Trigger
- Subscriber Removed From GroupTriggers when a subscriber has been removed from a group.Trigger
- Subscriber Triggered AutomationTriggers when a subscriber triggers a selected workflow.Trigger
Triggers when a subscriber has unsubscribed from your mailing list.
Triggers when the subscriber fields have been updated.
Create a new subscriber or Update an existing subscriber based on their email.
Remove subscriber from a specific group by email address.
Sets the contact's status to "Unsubscribed".
Validates an Email
- Step 1: Authenticate MailerLite and DeBounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.