How to connect LiveChat + RD Station
Zapier lets you send info between LiveChat and RD Station automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat ChangedTriggers when the tag list for a particular chat was changed.Trigger
- Finished ChatTriggers when the chat is ended.Trigger
- New ChatTriggers when the chat is started.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when the ticket is created.Trigger
- New Visitor in QueueTriggers when a visitor enters queue.Trigger
- New Lead ConversionTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when a Lead is marked as opportunity.Trigger
- Conversion EventIt registers a new conversion event for a contact.Action
- RD Station
Marks a deal as lost.
- RD Station
Marks a deal as won.
- Step 1: Authenticate LiveChat and RD Station.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.