How to connect LinkedIn + OnePageCRM
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and OnePageCRM automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a deal is won.
Creates a new contact in OnePageCRM.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Won DealTriggers when a deal is won.Trigger
- New Next ActionTriggers when a new next action is set.Trigger
- New Pending DealTriggers when a new pending deal is created.Trigger
- Create NoteAdds a new Note for previously found contact, using Contact ID from Search Contact action.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in OnePageCRM.Action
Find a contact in OnepageCRM.
Finds or creates a specific find contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + OnePageCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.