How to connect LinkedIn + LeadConnector
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and LeadConnector automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Pipeline Stage Changed
The pipeline stage was updated for an opportunity
automatically do this!
Adds new account for agency
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Pipeline Stage ChangedThe pipeline stage was updated for an opportunityTrigger
- Add AccountAdds new account for agencyAction
- Add/Update ContactAdds or updates an existing contact.Action
- Add/Update OpportunityAdds or updates an existing opportunity.Action
- Add Lead to CampaignAdds a lead to an existing campaign.Action
- Stop All Campaign's for LeadStops all campaign for a lead.Action
Adds a task to the account.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + LeadConnector.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.