How to connect LinkedIn + Instagram for Business
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Instagram for Business automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with LinkedIn + Instagram for Business
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their LinkedIn + Instagram for Business workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Facebook Pages to their workflows
Crosspost new posts on your Facebook Page to Instagram for Business and LinkedInCrosspost new posts on your Facebook Page to Instagram for Business and LinkedInPremium
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New Media Posted in my AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your selected account.Trigger
- New Tagged MediaTriggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.Trigger
- Publish PhotoPublish a photo to your feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Instagram for Business.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.