How to connect LinkedIn + Instagram for Business
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Instagram for Business automatically—no code required.
Triggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.
Publish a photo to your feed. Note: This will only work for an Instagram Business Account and not a Personal or Creator Account.
Do Even More with LinkedIn + Instagram for Business
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their LinkedIn + Instagram for Business workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Facebook Pages to their workflows
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New Media Posted in my AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your selected account.Trigger
- New Tagged MediaTriggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.Trigger
- Publish PhotoPublish a photo to your feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn + Instagram for Business.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.