How to connect LinkedIn + Inoreader
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Inoreader automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New Article in FolderTriggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.Trigger
- New Broadcasted ArticleTriggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.Trigger
- New Starred ArticleTriggers when you star an article.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).Trigger
- New Tagged ArticleTriggers when you add a specified tag to an article.Trigger
- Save a Web PageSaves an external web page into your Inoreader account. You can access it from "Saved web pages" at any time.Action
Subscribes you to the RSS feed from the provided URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Inoreader.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.