How to connect LinkedIn + Google Analytics
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Google Analytics automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Google Analytics.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.