How to connect LinkedIn + Cloze
Zapier lets you send info between LinkedIn and Cloze automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Company ChangeTriggers when a company is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Step Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Person ChangeTriggers when a person is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Project ChangeTriggers when a project is changed. Triggers on the major timeline audited changes like Segment, Stage, Step, Assignee or Custom Field changes.Trigger
- Create CommunicationCreate a new communication record (email or call).Action
- Create/Update a CompanyCreates a company.Action
- Create Timeline EventCreates a new timeline event e.g. "Ticket Closed" or "Invoice Sent".Action
Create or update a note.
Creates or updates a person.
Creates or updates a project.
Creates a new ToDo.
- Step 1: Authenticate LinkedIn and Cloze.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.