Inoreader + RSS by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Inoreader and RSS by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Inoreader + RSS by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.
Triggers when you star an article.
Triggers when you add a specified tag to an article.
Triggers on new RSS feed items.
Saves an external web page into your Inoreader account. You can access it from "Saved web pages" at any time.
Triggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.
Triggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).
Triggers when there is a new item in any of the feeds being watched.
Power your own Zapier RSS feed.
Subscribes you to the RSS feed from the provided URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Inoreader + RSS by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.