How to connect Hive + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between Hive and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
- New ActionTriggers when an action is created.Trigger
- Updated ActionTriggers when an action is updated (for example, the status of action is moved to "In progress").Trigger
- Copy ProjectCopy project.Action
- Create Action for WorkspaceCreates a new action for workspace.Action
- Create Action for ProjectCreates a new action for project.Action
- Create MessageCreate a new message in Hive.Action
- Trigger Action TemplateTriggers a Hive action template.Action
- Update ActionUpdates an actionAction
Triggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.
Acknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.
Resolve the incident with this Incident Key.
Trigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.
Find the user on call for a specific schedule.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hive and PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.