How to connect GoTo Meeting + Splash
Zapier lets you send info between GoTo Meeting and Splash automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting is created in your account.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a scheduled meeting in your account.Action
- Attendee AddedTriggers when someone is manually added to a guest list.Trigger
- Attendee Check-InTriggers when an attendee is checked in to an event.Trigger
- Attendee WaitlistedTriggers when someone is added to the wait list.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when someone RSVPs to an event.Trigger
- Ticket PurchasedTriggers when a ticket is purchased.Trigger
- Add AttendeeAdds a new attendee to an event.Action
Updates an existing attendee. If attendee doesn't exist, the attendee is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoTo Meeting and Splash.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.