How to connect Google Forms + Facebook Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Facebook Conversions automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- Send Funnel EventPublish lead updates from your funnel.Action
- Send Lead EventPublish lead events to Conversions APIAction
- Send Other EventPublish other events to Conversions APIAction
- Send Purchase EventPublish purchase events to Conversions APIAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Facebook Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.