How to connect GoHire + Workable
Zapier lets you send info between GoHire and Workable automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Job PostedTriggers when a new job is posted.Trigger
- New CandidateTriggers when a candidate applies for one of your jobs.Trigger
- Add CandidateAdds a candidate to a job.Action
- New CandidateTriggers when a new candidate is created. Optionally, you can specify a specific job and stage to limit by.Trigger
- New Disqualified CandidateTriggers when a candidate is disqualified.Trigger
- Updated Candidate StageTriggers when a candidate moves to a new stage.Trigger
- Create CandidateCreates a new candidate in a Workable position.Action
- Add Tag to CandidateAdds one or more tags to a selected Candidate in Workable.Action
Find a candidate in your Workable account.
Finds a published or closed job in your account by title.
Find or Create Candidate
- Step 1: Authenticate GoHire and Workable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.