How to connect Givebutter + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Givebutter and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is issued.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Updated CampaignTriggers when a campaign is updated.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact. If there is a contact that already exists with the same First and Last Name, as well as the same Email Or Phone, we will automatically deduplicate and merge the contact, otherwise a new contact will be created. If you'd like to always create a new contact regardless of the deduplication logic, pass the force_create parameter as true.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Givebutter and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.