How to connect Geckoboard + Azure Web Apps
Zapier lets you send info between Geckoboard and Azure Web Apps automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Number WidgetSend new values to a Custom Number WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Text WidgetSend new values to a Custom Text WidgetAction
- New Web App DeploymentTriggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.Trigger
- New Triggered WebJob RunTriggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Geckoboard and Azure Web Apps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.