How to connect Fulcrum + PagerDuty
Zapier lets you send info between Fulcrum and PagerDuty automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Record CreatedTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Record DeletedTriggers when a new record is deleted.Trigger
- Record UpdatedTriggers when a new record is updated.Trigger
- Project CreateCreates a new project.Action
- Record CreateCreates a new Record.Action
- Record UpdateUpdate a new Record.Action
- New or Updated IncidentTriggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.Trigger
- Add Acknowledge EventAcknowledge the incident with this Incident Key.Action
Resolve the incident with this Incident Key.
Trigger an incident in PagerDuty with this Incident Key.
Find the user on call for a specific schedule.
- Step 1: Authenticate Fulcrum and PagerDuty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.