How to connect Feedly + Symphony
Zapier lets you send info between Feedly and Symphony automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New NoteTriggers when you add a new note to an article.Trigger
- New Article in FeedTriggers when a new article is published in a Feedly feed.Trigger
- New Article in SourceTriggers when a new article is published in a source.Trigger
- New Priority ArticleTriggers when an article is prioritized.Trigger
- New Article Saved for LaterTriggers when new article is saved in "Read Later".Trigger
- New Article in BoardTriggers when an article is added to a board.Trigger
- New HighlightTriggers when you add a new highlight to an article.Trigger
- New Popular Article in FeedTriggers when a new popular article is published in a Feedly feed.Trigger
Add an article to a board from a URL.
Save a new article in a board.
Adds a new source subscription to Feedly.
Sends a message to a chat room.
- Step 1: Authenticate Feedly and Symphony.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.