How to connect Email by Zapier + Netlify
Zapier lets you send info between Email by Zapier and Netlify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Inbound Email
Triggers when an email is forwarded to your own custom zapiermail.com address.
automatically do this!
Performs a new deploy of an existing site.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Inbound EmailTriggers when an email is forwarded to your own customTrigger
- New Read ReceiptTriggers when an email that you've enabled read receipts on via ourTrigger
- Send Outbound EmailSend an email from your own customAction
- New Deploy SucceededTriggers when a new version of your site has successfully deployed.Trigger
- New Deploy StartedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has started building.Trigger
- New Deploy FailedTriggers when a new deploy of your site has failed.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form receives a new submission.Trigger
- Start DeployPerforms a new deploy of an existing site.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Email by Zapier + Netlify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.