How to connect Donorbox + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is removed from a contact.
Grants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.
Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.