How to connect Donorbox + Facebook Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Facebook Conversions automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Send Funnel EventPublish Facebook lead updates from your funnel.Action
- Send Lead EventPublish lead events to FacebookAction
- Send Other EventPublish other events to FacebookAction
- Send Purchase EventPublish purchase events to FacebookAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and Facebook Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.