Donorbox + ConvertKit Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Donorbox and ConvertKit.
It's easy to connect Donorbox + ConvertKit and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Add a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.
Add a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.
Triggers when a new purchase is added to your account.
Triggers when a new subscriber is confirmed within your account (has completed any applicable double opt-ins).
Triggers when a subscriber unsubscribes from your emails.
Add a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.
Triggers when a subscription occurs on a specific form.
Triggers when a subscriber is added to a sequence.
Triggers when a specific tag is added to a subscriber.
Subscribe someone to a specific form.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox + ConvertKit.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.