How to connect Digest by Zapier + Lennd
Zapier lets you send info between Digest by Zapier and Lennd automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new checkin is created.
automatically do this!
Append Entry and Schedule Digest
Appends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.
- Append Entry and Schedule DigestAppends an entry to your digest, and schedules a time for it to be released.Action
- Release Existing Digest(Advanced) Releases an existing digest that's set to "manual" frequency.Action
- Find DigestLooks up a digest, and returns its current content.Action
- New CheckinTriggers when a new checkin is created.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new form submission is done.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is made.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Digest by Zapier + Lennd.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.