How to connect Datadog + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and YouTube automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
- New Video in PlaylistTrigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.Trigger
- New Video by SearchTrigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.Trigger
- Upload VideoPost a video to your channelAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.