How to connect Confluence Cloud + Dovetail
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Cloud and Dovetail automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- New InsightTriggers when a new insight is published.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- Updated ProjectTriggers when a project is updated.Trigger
- Create NoteCreates a new note in a Dovetail project.Action
- Create PersonCreates a new person in Dovetail.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Cloud and Dovetail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.