How to connect Code by Zapier + Reddit
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier and Reddit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- New Comment by UserTriggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.Trigger
- New Hot Post in SubredditTriggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.Trigger
- New Post or Comment Matching SearchTriggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.Trigger
- New Link PostSubmit a new link post to a subreddit.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier + Reddit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.