How to connect ClickMeeting + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between ClickMeeting and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Upcoming EventTriggers when you create a new event.Trigger
- New Upcoming Event with RegistrationTriggers when you create a new event with registration.Trigger
- New AttendeeTriggers after a new attendee participated in your event without registration.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new attendee registers to your event.Trigger
- Create New EventA new event will be created.Action
- Add New RegistrantA new attendee will be registered to your event.Action
- Create Company UpdateCreates a new update for a Company Page.Action
- Create Share UpdatePosts a status update sharing some content.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate ClickMeeting + LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.