How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Workable
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Workable automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Workable
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Workable workflows do more for them.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- New CandidateTriggers when a new candidate is created. Optionally, you can specify a specific job and stage to limit by.Trigger
- New Disqualified CandidateTriggers when a candidate is disqualified.Trigger
- Updated Candidate StageTriggers when a candidate moves to a new stage.Trigger
- Create CandidateCreates a new candidate in a Workable position.Action
Adds one or more tags to a selected Candidate in Workable.
Find a candidate in your Workable account.
Finds a published or closed job in your account by title.
Find or Create Candidate
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Workable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.