How to connect BookingLive + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between BookingLive and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Booking CancelledTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking has been made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new event attendee is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is booked.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you create a new bookable item (event) in your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New PluginTriggers when a new plugin is available for your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is completed.Trigger
Triggers when a new upsell is created.
Searches for a specific customer's details by email address
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate BookingLive and LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.