How to connect BookingLive + LinkedIn
Zapier lets you send info between BookingLive and LinkedIn automatically—no code required.
- Booking CancelledTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking has been made.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new event attendee is created.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is booked.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you create a new bookable item (event) in your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New PluginTriggers when a new plugin is available for your BookingLive app.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is completed.Trigger
Triggers when a new upsell is created.
Searches for a specific customer's details by email address
Creates a new update for a Company Page.
Posts a status update sharing some content.
- Step 1: Authenticate BookingLive + LinkedIn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.