How to connect Basecamp 3 + Jira Software Server
Zapier lets you send info between Basecamp 3 and Jira Software Server automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Basecamp 3 and Jira Software Server workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new basecamp account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Filter by Message Board.
For what specific types should this trigger on? Nothing means "Any" or "All".
What specific events should this trigger on? Nothing means "Any" or "All".
Filter by Schedule.
How Basecamp 3 + Jira Software Server Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Basecamp 3 and Jira Software Server.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Basecamp 3 Tutorials
Jira Software Server Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.