Azure DevOps + PayPal Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Azure DevOps and PayPal.
It's easy to connect Azure DevOps + PayPal and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a build completes.
Triggers when code is committed and pushed to a Git repository on Visual Studio Team Services.
Triggers when a work item is created.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only refunded payments trigger this.
Triggers when code is checked into Team Foundation version control.
Triggers when a work item is commented on.
Triggers when a work item is updated.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Azure DevOps + PayPal.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.