How to connect Avrio + Notion
Zapier lets you send info between Avrio and Notion automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new event is created.
automatically do this!
Create Database Item
Creates an item in a database.
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New InsightTriggers when a new Insight is created.Trigger
- Add Event to TimelineAdds an event to Avrio TimelineAction
- Create InsightCreates an InsightAction
- New Database ItemTriggers when a new item is created in a database.Trigger
- Create Database ItemCreates an item in a database.Action
- Update Database ItemUpdates a database item.Action
- Find Database ItemSearches for an item in a database by property.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Avrio + Notion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.