How to connect Apptoto + Filter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Apptoto and Filter by Zapier automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when an appointment is scheduled through an Apptoto Booking PageTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a message is sent in ApptotoTry ItTriggerInstant
Participant Check-In State Changed
Trigger when a participant's check in state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to arrived, late, noshow etc.)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a payment charged or captured via ApptotoTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a message is received in ApptotoTry ItTriggerInstant
Participant Booking State Changed
Trigger when a participant's booking state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to invited, accepted, declined etc.)Try ItTriggerInstant
Participant Reminder State Changed
Trigger when a participant's reminder state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to confirmed, cancelled, etc.)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a payment is refunded via ApptotoTry ItTriggerInstant
How Apptoto + Filter by Zapier Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Apptoto and Filter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.