Upload videos to api.video from new OneDrive files
When this happens
Step 1: New File
Then do this
Step 2: Create Video
Do you use OneDrive to store your videos files? If so, set up this integration so you don’t have to visit api.video to upload them there. Instead, use this handy automation. When a new video is added to a OneDrive folder, it will be automatically uploaded to your api.video account to be converted.
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added in a folder.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added.Trigger
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 60 MB.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create New Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Find FileFinds a file by name.Action
- Find FolderFinds a folder by name.Action
- Find or Create FileFinds a file by name.Action
Finds a folder by name.
Triggers when a new live stream has started in your api.video account.
Triggers when a new video is created in your api.video account.
Upload a new video into api.video