How to connect Amazon S3 + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon S3 and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you add a new bucket.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon S3 + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.