How to connect Amazon CloudWatch + xMatters
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon CloudWatch and xMatters automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Alarm State ChangeTriggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").Trigger
- New AlarmTriggers when a new alarm is added.Trigger
- Disable Alarm ActionsDisable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Enable Alarm ActionsEnable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Set Alarm StateTemporarily sets the state of a chosen alarm.Action
- Notification DeliveryTriggers when a notification is successfully delivered to a device.Trigger
- Notification ResponseTriggers when a person responds to a notification.Trigger
- Active EventTrigger
Creates an event in xMatters
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon CloudWatch + xMatters.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.