How to connect Amazon Alexa + Pushcut
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Pushcut automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Action ExecutedTriggers when aTrigger
- Execute HomeKit SceneExecutes a HomeKit scene on the Automation Server.Action
- Execute ShortcutExecutes a shortcut on the Automation Server.Action
- Send NotificationSends a smart notification to your devices.Action
- Send Notification (With JSON Configuration)Sends a smart notification to your devices that can be tweaked and configured using a powerfulAction
- Update Widget (With JSON Configuration)Updates a widget on your devices based on the configuration provided via our powerfulAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Pushcut.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.