How to connect Amazon Alexa + Pushbullet
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Pushbullet automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- Send a LinkSend me a link notification.Action
- Send a NoteSend me a text notification.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Pushbullet.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Pushbullet makes it easy to push notifications to your smartphone and computer from the web. These notifications are smart too: if you receive a notification with a link, tapping on the notification will take you right to it!