How to connect Amazon Alexa + Discord
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon Alexa and Discord automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Trigger Phrase SpokenTriggers when you ask Alexa to trigger a zap with your trigger phrase. Requires the Zapier skill on an Alexa enabled device.Trigger
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
- Rename ChannelRename a channel to a specific name you choose.Action
- Send Channel MessagePost a new message to a specific #channel you choose.Action
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon Alexa and Discord.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.