How to connect Airtable + WATI
Zapier lets you send info between Airtable and WATI automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record with auto-populating fields.Action
- Update RecordUpdate the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.Action
- Find RecordUse simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more atAction
- Find or Create RecordFind or Create RecordAction
- New Contact CreatedWhen a new contact is created from an incoming whatsapp messageTrigger
- New Incoming MessageWhen there is any incoming message on your numberTrigger
Add a new contact on WATI
Send a WhatsApp Message to an open session
Send an approved template WhatsApp message
Update an existing Contact with attributes on WATI
- Step 1: Authenticate Airtable and WATI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.