How to connect Acute + Productboard
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Productboard automatically—no code required.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.Trigger
- Feedback Status ChangeTriggers when a new status has been assigned to a feedback post.Trigger
- Tag Added to Feedback PostTriggers when a new tag has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New VoteTriggers when a new upvote has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- Change Feedback StatusChanges a feedback post's status.Action
- Find FeedbackSearches for one or more feedback postsAction
Triggers when a new feature is created.
Triggers when a new note is created.
Creates a new feature.
Creates a new note.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute and Productboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.