How to connect Wrike + MindManager
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and MindManager automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggered when a new folder is created.
automatically do this!
Add a subtopic to your MindManager desktop application.
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Zap TopicTriggers when a topic in MindManager is zapped.Trigger
- New SubtopicAdd a subtopic to your MindManager desktop application.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike + MindManager.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Wrike is a flexible project management and collaboration platform that enables you to organize your projects, tasks, plans and discussions. It helps you sync your team’s efforts and track your work progress in real time.
MindManager is productivity software for visualizing and managing complex information, such as detailed project plans. MindManager mind maps, flow charts, Gantt charts, and other diagrams help users more accurately define and validate project schedules, dependencies, workflows and resources.