How to connect Wrike + MindManager
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and MindManager automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Zap TopicTriggers when a topic in MindManager is zapped.Trigger
- New SubtopicAdd a subtopic to your MindManager desktop application.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike and MindManager.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
MindManager is productivity software for visualizing and managing complex information, such as detailed project plans. MindManager mind maps, flow charts, Gantt charts, and other diagrams help users more accurately define and validate project schedules, dependencies, workflows and resources.