How to connect WordPress + Scoop.it
Zapier lets you send info between WordPress and Scoop.it automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Update PostUpdates a post.Action
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
Triggers when a lead gen is registered on one of your curated topics.
Triggers when a new scoop is published on one of your curated topics.
Publish a Scoop on one of your curated topics.
- Step 1: Authenticate WordPress and Scoop.it.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.