How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Short.io
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Short.io automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Short.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.