How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Short.io
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Short.io automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Link Created
Triggers when new link is created.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Short.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.