How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Pocket automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you archive an item.
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
Do Even More with URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket workflows do more for them.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Save for LaterSave an item for later.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.