How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Pocket automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their URL Shortener by Zapier + Pocket workflows do more for them.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Save for LaterSave an item for later.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.