How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Bitly
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Bitly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you create a new Bitlink.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created in your Bitly account (This trigger is only available for Bitly Enterprise users).Trigger
- New BitlinkTriggers when you create a new Bitlink.Trigger
- New Referring URLTriggers when a new referring URL appears in your link's click history.Trigger
- New Referring DomainTriggers when a new referring domain appears in your link's click history.Trigger
- Create BitlinkSaves a Bitlink to your user history in Bitly. Returns a shortened URL.Action
- Find BitlinkFinds an existing Bitlink in your account.Action
- Find or Create BitlinkFind or Create BitlinkAction
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + Bitly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
If you want to delete a Bitly link, I've got some bad news: You can't. Links, according to Bitly, "can never be deleted." That's pretty clear cut, isn't it? But if all you want is not to see the link in your Bitly account, you can do that. Here's...