How to connect Uptime.com + Datadog
Zapier lets you send info between Uptime.com and Datadog automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Uptime.com + Datadog
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Uptime.com + Datadog workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert or contact test occurs in your Uptime.com account.Trigger
- Send Alert to WebhookSend your Uptime.com alert data to an arbitrary webhook that you can define.Action
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Uptime.com and Datadog.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.